Cook time: see directions | Yield: 4 servings
- Buffalo Mayo (see below)
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, shredded
- 8 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 small loaves or 8 slices of Ciabatta
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Red onion rings, thinly sliced
- Olive oil for brushing
For the Buffalo Mayo:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ Buffalo-style wings sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat panini press or griddle.
Mix Buffalo Mayo and shredded chicken in a bowl. Place a piece of cheese on both top and bottom of the bread. Place the shredded chicken, bacon and red onion on the bottom. Cover with top piece of bread. Brush oil on both sides of sandwich. Place in panini machine or use a foiled brick to press on griddle until toasted on both sides.