Chicken Cabbage Salad
The Farm Kings' mom, Lisa, shares easy recipes for making her farm-to-table favorites, like this summer salad, which includes snap peas, Ramen noodles and sunflower seeds.
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 6 chicken breast halves, boiled and chopped
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded (approx. 3-4 pounds)
- 1 quart fresh sugar snap peas, sliced in half
- 1 package uncooked Ramen noodles, crushed into small pieces
- 16 ounce bottle of Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk dressing and soy sauce, add to the mixture and toss. Stir in sunflower seeds.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.