Hot Rosemary and Cheese Bread
Cook time: 20 minutes | Yield: 4 buns
- 1 pizza dough, storebought
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Brook cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a bowl, mix the cheeses.
Roll out dough to a 9x12-inch rectangle. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over entire dough. Sprinkle red crushed pepper and black pepper on top.
Roll the dough up and cut into 4 loaves. Place on a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes until they are golden brown.