Country music group Little Big Town's Kimberly Schlapman shares her recipe for heirloom tomatoes and feta with a basil-balsamic dressing.
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 Heirloom tomatoes, large diced (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup basil, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Toss first 5 ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss dressing with salad.