Deviled Egg and Potato Salad
Cook time: 30-45 min | Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish juice
- 2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika for garnish
Place potatoes in a large pot covered with water. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender. At the same time place eggs in water in a separate pot and bring to a boil. Remove pot with eggs from heat once it boils and let sit for 15 minutes in the hot water. Drain cooked potatoes and let cool completely. Peel cooked eggs and cut into small pieces.
Once cooled place potatoes and egg into a large bowl. Add mayo, sweet relish, relish juice, vinegar and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well incorporated. Sprinkle with paprika.