Kimberly Schlapman gets her chance at learning the fun and fine art of pizza making and ping pong playinâ at Comet Ping Pong Pizza. Back in her kitchen, and with the help of supermodel Niki Taylor, Kimberly takes a cue from Comet and makes a menu thatâs sure to please everyone in the family, as seen on season 2 of Great American Country's Kimberly's Simply Southern.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 1 cup English cucumber, half moons
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
In an 8 ounce mason jar add lemon juice, garlic, oregano, evoo, salt and pepper. Place the lid on and shake it. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
Add all of the ingredients to a salad bowl. Pour dressing and toss.