Hawaiian Hot Dog
- Beef hot dogs and hot dog buns to feed a crowd up to 6
- 1 cup pineapple, small dice
- 1 cup papaya or mango, small dice
- 1 cup kiwi, small dice
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon mint, chiffonade
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Juice of one lime
- Salt to taste
Combine fruit and additional ingredients (except dogs and buns) in small bowls for serving, according to the directions in the video. Relishes develop flavor with time, so feel free to prepare up to a day ahead. Cook hot dogs to your liking on the stovetop or grill for 6-8 minutes.
Place hot dog in warm bun and top with relish as desired.