Cook time: A few minutes | Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 graham crackers, crumbled
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 7 1/2 ounce jar Marshmallow Fluff®
Heat butter in a sauté pan. Add the sliced bananas with the brown sugar. Cook until brown sugar dissolves and bananas are well-coated and tender.
Layer crumbled graham crackers, bananas, chocolate and m in a 6-8 ounce ovenproof glass jar or cup. Make sure the Fluff is the last top layer. Brown the Fluff® by broiling in the oven or with a kitchen torch.
For the chocolate:
Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or microwave on low.