Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 peaches, pitted and cut into 8ths
- Olive oil for brushing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell peppers
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup thinly shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
Pre-heat grill to medium. Toss peaches in a little oil and grill until charred, about 2 minutes per side.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cider, honey, Dijon, salt and pepper.
Toss grilled peaches with red peppers, red onions, carrots, cabbage, mint and dressing. Mix well.