Martina McBride's Peanut Butter Incredibles
Cook Time:N/A | Yield:20 pieces
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
Over low heat, melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan and add peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
Add sugar, graham-crackers crumbs. Stir until well blended.
Press crumbs into a buttered 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch in microwave for a total of 2 1/2 minutes on high stirring after each 30 seconds. Pour over crumb mixture.
Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Remove and cut into bars. Store at room temperature.